iink SDK on Device

Internal error on engine creation

Hi, I'm trying to create a new WPF and implement the Myscript WPF nuget library but have encountered some error.

I simply created a new WPF project using Visual Studio 2022, set active solution platform to x64 and added a new certificate created on the portal site.

This is what my project looks like, WpfApp1.cs is the certificate. I followed the certification identifier naming guide here.

This is my engine create code.

And everytime without fail, an "internal error" exception is thrown.

I tried debugging but to no avail. For my project I would really prefer to use the on device sdk than the cloud solution. So if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be nice.

Thanks

Dear Dphuongmeo,

Thank you for contacting us.

I can see in your console log, that you have a  mismatch error between certificate and application indetifiers.

When creating a certificate for a new application, you should be aware of the rules to set your identifier.

They are specifics to every platform iink SDK could handle: for Windows WPF, enter the assembly name that can  be found in your project properties (Application tab).

For further detail, please refer to https://developer.myscript.com/support/account/on-device-license-management#on-device-dashboard

Best regards,

Gwenaëlle

Thanks for replying.

That was a different test I carried out by putting a new certificate into the GetStarted project.

Here is the certificate I used in previously mentioned problem.

In this situation, the Engine.Create(...) commands throw an "internal error" exception and nothing is written on the portal's console.

Login or Signup to post a comment