Navigation between Different Scenes

In the iOS Math Widget, I'm having trouble transitioning between different view controllers and scenes. I want to call the presentViewController method and pull up a UIWebView after I tap a bar button item on the Math Widget, but nothing is happening. What's a solution to fix this?

My code is below:
(in the viewDidLoad method)
self.wolframAlphaExportBarButton = [[UIBarButtonItem alloc] initWithImage: [UIImage imageNamed: @"wolframalpha_logo"] style: UIBarButtonItemStyleDone target: self action: @selector(presentExportViewController)];

(in the presentExportViewController)

WolframWebViewController *wolframWebViewController = [[WolframWebViewController alloc] init];
[self presentModalViewController: wolframWebViewController animated: YES];

Thanks for the help,

1 Comment

Hello Nishanth,
I don't have a specific answer for your question, but firstly it could be great to check that the method presentExportViewController is properly called and does not generated any error message (add a breakpoint or a log 'NSLog').
Moreover, the method presentModalViewController seems deprecated and should be replaced by something like:
presentViewController:animated:completion:. You may find more details about the subject on Apple developer website:
Hope it helps!
Best regards

Login or Signup to post a comment