If you have created your account before March 2016, you may miss the Windows certificate for ATK 2 packages.
In this case, please follow the steps described below:
1) Firstly, sign-in with your account on https://developer.myscript.com
2) Open your dashboard
3) Access your ATK Dashboard
4) Click to 'Open' ATK Samples application
5) Click the 'Create certificate' button:
- Choose Windows
- fill in the bundle identifier of the widget you want to run (you can find this information in the manifest of the visual studio project)
- add a description (not mandatory)
Thanks for your patience and your feedback.
I am glad you were able to run our samples successfully.
1) About Single Char Widget, as mentioned in the 'Integration' section, you can change the active language easily:
Add the download language pack to get the new 'conf' file in 'Resources/conf' folder
and the resources folder in 'Resources/resources' folder then update the appropriate method:
private void ConfigureResources()
We plan to add more code samples such as multi-languages examples in the future.
2) MathWidget includes the following api that may help:
MathWidgetSymbol with 'Bounding Box' as property
MathWidget.Font property is also available.
3) About your last question, I am not sure to get your point, can you give us more input to reproduce the problem?
Such information are not available at the widget level, unfortunately. Only our Interactive Text component offers such api, but we are still defining the next version and there is no windows version as it is not part of ATK2 release.
It would be of help to better understand the needs of your project and check how it could fit with our offer. Did you get in touch with the sales team?
to answer your questions:
1-To update the identifier:
-open the Package.appxmanifest under Visual Studio (ensure to update it for each project)
-go to the "Packaging" tab
-In the "Package name", set the identifier you set in your ATK dashboard for the certificate you are adding in your application
=> We insit you MUST do it in all the projects that you put your certificate in!
2-Normally, there is not time limitation in the certificate, so that we are a bit puzzled by the error you have. If this doesn't solve it, ensure all the file (.conf, .res...) are properly attached in your project, as explained above.