Cloud Development Kit

Websocket connection down or broken

We haven't been able to contact 'wss://myscript-webservices.visionobjects.com/api/v3.0/recognition/ws/text'for some time. Is the service down? We have cartridge allocation left. Nothing has changed our end. We need to get this back up ASAP!
We get the following error.
WebSocket connection to 'wss://myscript-webservices.visionobjects.com/api/v3.0/recognition/ws/text' failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED

PS
Your site seems super buggy at the moment. What is going on?


Dear Sir,

thank you for contacting us.

The reason of this error is that the host address has changed, and is no longer myscript-webservices.visionobjects.com. Instead, you should use cloud.myscript.com.

Regarding the bugs, what kind of issue are you facing?

Let us know if this works.

Best regards,

Olivier

Really? You just changed the url? When did you change the address?
Where in the docs is the host address? I can't find it, which seems like an oversite.

As for the issues with the site. In chrome when I jump from login to the CDK portal, it gets stuck in a cant auth loop. In order to fix it I have to keep refreashing fast and hope.

Dear sir,

URL was changed one year and half ago. This is indicated in the samples we have been providing since. Redirection from visionobjects to myscript was removed 2 weeks ago, which is the reason why you just faced the issue.

Regarding the Chrome issue, we are investigating it.

Best regards,

Olivier

Dear Sir,

Regarding the login issue, our team is investigating.

Meanwhile, can you please try to remove all the cookies from our portal, and try to login again? This is likely to help.

Best regards,

Olivier

Dear Customer,

I am just updating this thread as there was a minor update on the developer portal that should prevent of the login issue you faced.

Let us know if you still face the issue, or if you have any other question.

Best regards,

Olivier

I am Having err_name_resolution_failed problem in my PC.

Here’s the mail I got recently for my problem
Well I tried all that is available on Internet to get Chrome Run but the issue is Chrome does not support 64 Bit and Windows 8.1 is pure 64 Bit Operating system hence it does not...Google is working on this...I tried other browsers like WaterFax from Safari ...those works well..other than Internet Explorer......Rest all solutions are useless
Or otherwise try this http://www.deskdecode.com/err_name_resolution_failed/

I am glad you figured out why the issue occurs.

Best regards and merry Christmas!

Login or Signup to post a comment