Application Tool Kit

Multi widget in one application

Hi

I have similar requirement in one of my application (Not a online Form) where I need multiple instance of widget. I gone thro' other post with similar title and as suggested can be done.

My question regarding same is - with the information provided, I think one need to first trigger on the field and that gives where we need to reposition our widget.
In case, if it is widget already at a proper position, then user can directly start writing on the place.

How one will get that position when the pen is down for writing something on the area where we need to move the widget.

Hi

Update :

I have similar requirement in one of my application (Not a online Form) where I need multiple instance of widget. I gone thro’ other post with similar title and as suggested can be done.

My question regarding same is – with the information provided, I think one need to first trigger on the field and that gives where we need to reposition our widget.
In case, if it is widget already at a proper position, then user can directly start writing on the place.

How one will get that position when the pen is down for writing something on the area where we need to move the widget.And even after we get the position for moving the widget control, how the moved control start getting the events for subsequent operations ....?

Dear Rajesh Patil,

I am not sure to properly understand your use case. We recommend you proceed as follows:
-on top of your form, create a view in which you know the position of each field.
-When clicking in a field (you then have the x and y coordinates of the point where you clicked), open the widget at the position your prefer. Recognized text can then be committed to your field.
-When clicking outside of the previous field but in no field, you can hide the widget.
-When clicking in a new field, then open the widget which has been cleared of previous context, and enter ink again...

How one will get that position when the pen is down for writing something on the area where we need to move the widget. And even after we get the position for moving the widget control, how the moved control start getting the events for subsequent operations ….?
>>Can you explain more what you mean? honestly, I do not understand... Do you have more specification?

Last, as said in a previous post, how many instances of the widget do you need? if few are needed, maybe you can try to implement these.

Best regards,

Olivier

Login or Signup to post a comment