Application Tool Kit

Invalid Certificate Inconsistency

We are experiencing weird behavior with the 'invalid certificate' issue. The majority of our users do not see this issue, but a handful do. I was wondering if anyone has experience with these inconsistencies and if/how they fixed it. 

We are seeing these issues exclusively with iPad users.

Thanks

Dear Nicholas,

thank you for contacting us.

Actually, I checked your console and did not see any "usual" error, due to inconsistency in between app id and certificate.

Currently, I am thinking of a date maybe not properly set (e.g. in the past), which would cause this. Can you confirm this is happening in applications deployed on customer devices?

Best regards,

Olivier

Thanks for responding. When you say 'date' are you referring to the device date? And by past are you referring to before the cert was created? I can 100% confirm this has been happening on some deployed customer devices. 

Dear Nicholas,

indeed, if the date on the device is not properly set, you are likely to have Invalid Certificate error message.

Also, it has to be ensured the device can connect (only once, and within a 30 days delay after install) to the internet to activate the ATK.

Best regards,

Olivier
Login or Signup to post a comment