Cloud Development Kit

How to save the Hand written ink as an image or Documents.

I have downloaded the source code and integrated in local. Can you guide me how to save the downloaded written ink in local.

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep.G

Dear Pradeep,

I am not sure to understand your request: Are you using the ATK or CDK? If using the ATK, you can create your own view on top of the ATK, and get all touchdown, touchmove and touchup events from the google API?

Pelase provide with more information (product, plateform...), so that we can provide with a much accurate answer.

Best regards,

Olivier

Hi Olivier,

I have integrated the CDK source code. I can able to write the text and math, but how the written text or math can be saved. 

Can you please guide me in this regards.

Attached screenshot for your reference.

Thanks&Regards

Pradeep.G

Mob No: XXXX

Dear Pradeep,

currently, which API are you using. The REST or WebSocket?

If using the REST, result is not kept. When getting the response, you should save it in a variable on your side.

In Websocket, context is normally kept, so if writing continuously, result should be kept as long as you do not remove the corresponding ink.

Best regards,

Olivier

Dear  Alivier,

I have downloaded the MyScript-Web-Samples-v1.2.0.zip file on this following link

https://developer.myscript.com/get-started/web

I am not much aware of which type of API (REST or Websocket) i am using. I expect your guidance in this regards.

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep.G

Dear Pradeep,

our sample is using the WS API.

In order to get the result, you can see how the result of a request is formattted: http://doc.myscript.com/MyScriptCloud/3.2.0/reference/index.html#api-Text_Websocket_Recognition-Continue

As you can see, the result is found as follows:
"result":{
      "textSegmentResult":{
         "selectedCandidateIdx":0,
         "candidates":[
            {
               "label":"U",
               "normalizedScore":1.0,
               "resemblanceScore":0.6915474,
               "children":null
            }
         ]
      }
   },

You can then retrieve it parsing this JSON request.

Best regards,

Olivier

Hi Olivier,

Where do I need to use the code to save the result as an image or word document or pdf. Can you explain briefly.

In order to get the result, you can see how the result of a request is formattted: http://doc.myscript.com/MyScriptCloud/3.2.0/reference/index.html#api-Text_Websocket_Recognition-Continue

As you can see, the result is found as follows:

"result":{
      "textSegmentResult":{
         "selectedCandidateIdx":0,
         "candidates":[
            {
               "label":"U",
               "normalizedScore":1.0,
               "resemblanceScore":0.6915474,
               "children":null
            }
         ]
      }
   },

You can then retrieve it parsing this JSON request.

Best regards,

Olivier

Thanks & Regards

PRADEEP G

Dear Pradeep,

currently, our CDK only provides with the conversion result. In the above case, the "label" corresponds to the recognition result of the ink you submitted.

We do not have any tool that return our result to pdf or image. You should then get the "label" and use the tools you prefer. We can not recommend one over another.

Best regards,

Olivier
Login or Signup to post a comment