General questions

ATK 400 licenses and CDK 1000 licenses

Hi,

I am developing an android app, my questions are as below.

1 . I want to know what actual ATK free 400 licenses means and CDK 2000 requests means?

2 . If i purchase small pack(1000 licenses) what benifits i will get and till how many days?

Does this website have live chat so that i can clear all my doubts?

Regards,

Santosh P

Dear Santosh,

thank you for contacting us.

To answer your questions:
1 . I want to know what actual ATK free 400 licenses means and CDK 2000 requests means?
>>400 licenses means when developing an application with the ATK, this application can be installed on 400 different devices. It is not related to the user but the device, i.e. a user installs the application on 3 devices, 3 licenses will be used.
For the CDK requests, the explanation can be found on our "pricing" page section "What counts as a request?":
Using the REST API, a request is simply a REST call to MyScript CDK. With the Web socket API, a request includes all the exchanges between the 'socket open' and the 'socket close'. It is limited to 5 minutes, and 3 minutes if there are no exchanges.

2 . If i purchase small pack(1000 licenses) what benifits i will get and till how many days?
>>Licenses can be installed on 1000 devices. You do not get more benefits, support remains on the forum

Does this website have live chat so that i can clear all my doubts?
>>Any question can only be submitted on this forum.

Best regards,

Olivier

Dear Olivier,

Thank you very much for giving your precious time for clearing my doubts.

Regards,

Santosh P

Login or Signup to post a comment