General questions

using new Boogie Board sunc which saves as pdf files

using new Boogie Board sync which saves as .pdf files.  Unable to get these files to load into TRIAL version of MyScript . Looked around found that version 1,3 or higher s needed. So is this true and if I upgrade this it will work. Any other BB syncof MyScript . Looked around found that version 1,3 or higher s needed. So is this true and if I upgrade this using new Boogie Board sunc which saves as pdf files. Unable to get these files to load into TRIAL version of MyScript . LooCked around found that version 1,3 or higher s needed. So is this true and if I upgrade this trial version my Boogie Board sync will work. Is there a conversion app for pdf to the other formats supported by MyScript Studio.

question was not clear

briefly,I need to know if I unlock my trial will I be able to use my Boogie Board Sync to convert pdf files to text? Is there any app to convert BB Sync ,pdf to other MyScript accepted formats?

For any issue about our applications, please visit our dedicated application support website : support.myscript.com

Best regards,