Diagram

Answered

Adjusting objects that have been drawn using the geometry widget

I have been playing around with the geometry widget for a while now and I am very impressed with the recognition accuracy and ease of use that it provides. However, I am trying to use it in an application for creating Mathematical diagrams and I cannot see a way to access the information about objects or set their coordinates. This is making it impossible to adjust diagrams after they are drawn or even move diagram labels to more suitable positions. I have seen that the diagram widget allows the selection and alteration of drawn objects and the geometry widget allows selection of objects. Therefore, I would like to know if it is possible to get information about objects in the geometry widget or select them for dynamic adjustment, as in the diagram widget. If this is not currently possible then would it be possible to add this functionality to future versions.

Best Answer
Dear Christopher,

thank you for contacting us and your questions.

At present, it is indeed not possible to get the object information with both the diagram our geometry widget.

This request has been forwared to our product manager, maybe it will be added in a future release.

Best regards,

Olivier
1 Comment

Answer
Dear Christopher,

thank you for contacting us and your questions.

At present, it is indeed not possible to get the object information with both the diagram our geometry widget.

This request has been forwared to our product manager, maybe it will be added in a future release.

Best regards,

Olivier