General questions

Keep getting "no MyScriptEngine in java.library.path" error under windows 10

Hi everybody, every time i try to run my application, which runs perfectly fine under linux, i get the " no MyScriptEngine in java.library.path " error. where exactly do i need to add the myscript engine, any input where do i have to add the library?

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no MyScriptEngine in java.library.path

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1864)

at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:870)

at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1122)

at com.myscript.internal.engine.Library$PrivilegedLoad.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.myscript.internal.engine.Library.<clinit>(Unknown Source)

at com.myscript.engine.Engine.create(Unknown Source)

Hi Thomas,

Did you set properly the -Djava.library.path=<path to the DLL>  (Menu Run -> Edit configurations -> VM Options) when launching your application? MyScript engine relies on native lib and the should be loaded by the process.

Pierre-Alban DEWITTE

1 person likes this

Dear Thomas,

one more question.

Are you trying to run the Android sample with the Win10 libraries?

Best regards,

Olivier

Thank you so much! I added the path to the win-10-universal-x64 and am no running into

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\*****\Documents\myscript\engine\bin\win10-universal-x64\MyScriptEngine.dll: This operation is only valid in the context of an app container

at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1938)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1854)

at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:870)

at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1122)

at com.myscript.internal.engine.Library$PrivilegedLoad.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.myscript.internal.engine.Library.<clinit>(Unknown Source)

at com.myscript.engine.Engine.create(Unknown Source)

BR, Thomas

Hi Thomas,

The error you are getting comes from you trying to load a Universal Windows DLL from your Java code. Such libraries can only be accessed by UWP applications. For it to work, you need to use a desktop library.
Could you precise what MyScript product you are currently using?

Best regards,

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

From your question, I guess that you are using our core MyScript SDK. In this case, relying on the Windows desktop binaries should solve your issue :

the path would be `myscript\engine\bin\win-x64\MyScriptEngine.dll`. If you don't have access to these libraries, please contact your sales support so that we can know how to deliver them to you following the terms of your contract.

Best regards,

Thomas

Dear Thomas,

based on your questions, where are still wondering which of our products you are using?

Would you please clarify, so that we can provide you with a more accurate answer? Indeed, if using the CORE CDK, we invite you to submit your questions on our partners site: http://partners.myscript.com

Thank you,

Best regards,

Olivier

Login or Signup to post a comment