iink SDK Web

Answered

Import Content in myscript-math-web

I was previously able to import latex formatted math into the myscript-math-web component using code such as the following:

mathInput.importContent({ x: 50, y: 50 },"a^2+b^2=c^2","application/x-latex");

A while ago this stopped working without warning. I have looked at your documentation here

https://myscript.github.io/myscript-math-web/components/myscript-math-web/#/elements/myscript-math-web/demos/other-examples

and see that Importing Content is now listed under Experimental with the warning

"Demonstration of existing technology still limited. May not work. Contact us if you are willing to use it."

I am willing to use it, and so am attempting to contact you to figure out how. The demo that is linked on that site suggests that the new syntax to for importing content looks like:

mathInput.import_("a^2+b^2=c^2", "application/x-latex");

However this does not work for me, and does not appear to work on the web demo as well - doing so raises an error "mime type not supported" and then disconnects from the recognition server.

Is there currently any way to re-enable content importing in myscript-math-web, and if so, how can I do it?

Thank you,

Ben