Software Development Kit

Answered

What counts as a request?

Hi there

I am currently evaluating your Cloud Recognition API for a customer of mine. So far, I looks very promising. However, I cannot quite figure out what counts as an request. According to your pricing page, "a request is simply a REST call to MyScript CDK. With the Web socket API, a request includes all the exchanges between the 'socket open' and the 'socket close'. It is limited to 5 minutes, and 3 minutes if there are no exchanges." 

Does that mean that every line I draw counts as a separate request or that I can perform as many real-time recognitions as possible in 5 minutes with a single request?

Kind regards

Dominik

Best Answer

Dear Dominik,

Thank you for contacting us and your question.

Currently, one request means you can enter as many strokes as you want within 5 minutes, it will be counted as one request.

Let us know if this helps.

Best regards,

Olivier

Answer

Dear Dominik,

Thank you for contacting us and your question.

Currently, one request means you can enter as many strokes as you want within 5 minutes, it will be counted as one request.

Let us know if this helps.

Best regards,

Olivier

Dear Dominik,

regarding counting the requests in webSocket, I forgot to mention that after 4 calls to the "clear", a new request is counted: https://developer.myscript.com/support/account/registering-myscript-cloud/#pricing

Let us know if you have any other question.

Best regards,

Olivier