General questions

Answered

I can not downloaded the Chinese language

Every time I downloaded around 60%~80% it just failed because no network connection. I am pretty sure my network is fine and I already tried several times. It is also hard for me to open the “assets-download language” webpage, I was wondering if there is any other way to download the language ? Is there any one have the same problem as me? Thanks

Best Answer

Hi Olivier,

Thank you  for your reply,

I took my iPad to the office today and use the corporate VPN. I downloaded it successfully at a very fast speed. 

Last night when I tried to download it shows that "download failed and please get connect to the internet"(See pic below), not sure if a VPN is required for users in China to download the language. 

Thanks,

Best,

Dear Jingyu Mioa,

thank you for contacting us and your question.

I just tried on my side and did not get any issue ; it was pretty fast. This is all the more puzzling the files are hosted on AWS.

Otherwise, can you please try to download the Chinese language packages from this link: https://myscript.filecamp.com/s/4iCVEFaTXTvHNL2b/fo/OpZCIPzalCwbeRBZ.

Let me know if it still doesn't work.

Best regards,

Olivier

1 person likes this
Answer

Hi Olivier,

Thank you  for your reply,

I took my iPad to the office today and use the corporate VPN. I downloaded it successfully at a very fast speed. 

Last night when I tried to download it shows that "download failed and please get connect to the internet"(See pic below), not sure if a VPN is required for users in China to download the language. 

Thanks,

Best,