iink SDK on Device

Answered

(iOS) Is there a useful view other than EditorViewController?

Hello.

I am developing an iOS app and moving from ATK to iink SDK.

I used “SCWSingleCharView” and “MLTWMultiLineView” in ATK.

Is there such a convenient view in iink SDK?

I tried to see Demo, but found only EditorViewController.

Thank you.

Best Answer

Dear Tetsuya Yuri San,

thank you for contacting us and your question.

Currently, the iink SDK doesn't have a "straight replacement" for the Single Char and Multi Line Text widget.

The iink SDK is designed to be "interactive", such as Nebo application.

In a first time, I recommend you play with the "getStarted" sample in a "Text" or "Text Document" part, which will provide you with a good overview of the way it works and what can be achieved with the iink SDK.

For the Multi Line, you should be able to reproduce a similar behavior: Do you want to convert the text as soon as written? Or display the converted text at the end? Providing with your specification, we should be able to provide you with guidelines.

Regarding the Single Char, I am afraid we will not have an easy replacement.

Best regards,

Olivier

NB: Please note I also answered by email the questions you submitted to Yoshi San

1 Comment

Answer

Dear Tetsuya Yuri San,

thank you for contacting us and your question.

Currently, the iink SDK doesn't have a "straight replacement" for the Single Char and Multi Line Text widget.

The iink SDK is designed to be "interactive", such as Nebo application.

In a first time, I recommend you play with the "getStarted" sample in a "Text" or "Text Document" part, which will provide you with a good overview of the way it works and what can be achieved with the iink SDK.

For the Multi Line, you should be able to reproduce a similar behavior: Do you want to convert the text as soon as written? Or display the converted text at the end? Providing with your specification, we should be able to provide you with guidelines.

Regarding the Single Char, I am afraid we will not have an easy replacement.

Best regards,

Olivier

NB: Please note I also answered by email the questions you submitted to Yoshi San

1 person likes this