Developers looking for developers

Answered

Export jiix null

After I split the handwriting, the split handwriting cannot export jiix, what happened?

thanks

Best Answer

Dear Customer,

thank you for the 23.pts file. Thanks to it, I was able to find the cause of the behavior.

Currently, when opening it, you have the "2020-04-28 23:01:20.636 10580-10620/com.myscript.iink.getstarted E/MainActivity: Failed to edit block "MainBlock"CONFIGURATION_BUNDLE_NOT_FOUND: error: no such configuration bundle zh_CN" message.

The reason is that the contentPackage of your 23.pts file was written in Chinese, while your project doesn't have the zh_CN language.

Adding the zh_CN language in the assets of your project, it should work fine.

Best regards,

Olivier

In fact, the problem of not including x y coordinates is only in some handwritings. The pts file that comes with the project is the problem. Can you help me use this pts test?

hello, i'm waiting for your help, thanks very much.

Dear Develop,

Currently, on our side, we could not reproduce at all.

When you refer to the "pts file that comes with the project", we do not have it. Can you please provide it, so that it may help understand?

Thank you,

Best regards,

Olivier

1 person likes this
Answer

Dear Customer,

thank you for the 23.pts file. Thanks to it, I was able to find the cause of the behavior.

Currently, when opening it, you have the "2020-04-28 23:01:20.636 10580-10620/com.myscript.iink.getstarted E/MainActivity: Failed to edit block "MainBlock"CONFIGURATION_BUNDLE_NOT_FOUND: error: no such configuration bundle zh_CN" message.

The reason is that the contentPackage of your 23.pts file was written in Chinese, while your project doesn't have the zh_CN language.

Adding the zh_CN language in the assets of your project, it should work fine.

Best regards,

Olivier

As you said, the new changes are on this commit, but still cannot be exported jiix after split,please help

https://github.com/woodemi/interactive-ink-examples-android

Dear Customer,

thank you for the update.

Currently, the reason is that our solution is not able to recognize a word or text in the splitted ink. Indeed, the ink is only made of one very long stroke, that cannot be recognized by our technology as a word.

As a "no result" is returned, you understand you have no label.

Best regards,

Olivier

Do you have any suggestions? This problem is very troublesome for us. Can I switch the text mode to the drawing mode to solve this problem?

hello?

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the update.

Currently, our solution  has no way to tweek the strokes, and when these are not correct, we may indeed return a "no result"

It is of your responsabilty to ensure the ink is properly written and strokes are properly formatted.

Best regards,

Olivier