iink SDK on Device

Answered

Crash When creating Engine

Hello Team,

I am getting following crash log when creating Engine.

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: internal error

at com.myscript.iink.NativeFunctions.createEngine(Native Method)

at com.myscript.iink.Engine.<init>(Engine.java:20)

at com.myscript.iink.Engine.create(Engine.java:39)

Can someone please explain me the cause of this crash?

Best Answer

Dear Vivek,

after checking your dashboard, it appears you do not have any activation ; it thereform seems you have no internet connection and have reached the 30 days grace period.

Please make sur to allow an internet connection so that you can activate the license.

Best regards,

Olivirer

Hello Vivek,

Thank you for your question.

The usual cause of this crash is a certificate issue when creating the Engine.

Is it the 1st time you launch the application?

Is it you own application or are you trying to launch one of the example?
Have you updated your certificate according to GetStarted indications?

Best regards,

Gwenaëlle

Hello,

I am trying on my own application and certificate is valid.

Clean build worked once yesterday but now even that is not working.

Although, exactly same code, with same gradle and same my script library is working somehow on a different machine.

Is there anything else which I am missing which might impact the Engine Creation?

Thanks and Regards,

Vivek  

Hello Vivek,

Have you checked the console error message? Go to the Console tab of the On-device Dashboard to see your console log.

What do you mean by "Although, exactly same code, with same gradle and same my script library is working somehow on a different machine."? Does the problem occur when you are trying to deploy your application on another device?

Can you confirm your device as an internet connection? If no, can you please enable it?

Best regards,

Gwenaëlle

Hello,

I am not able to select application in the Console Tab from drop down Menu, may be some problem with the portal.

When I say exactly same code is working on another device that means apk created on another computer is working fine with same code.

Yes, the device is having Internet Connection.

Thanks and Regards,

Vivek Saraswat 

Answer

Dear Vivek,

after checking your dashboard, it appears you do not have any activation ; it thereform seems you have no internet connection and have reached the 30 days grace period.

Please make sur to allow an internet connection so that you can activate the license.

Best regards,

Olivirer