General questions

Answered

nebo/myscript math app for windows desktop

Hello
a few days ago i discovered this demo site of yours https://webdemo.myscript.com/ .  my graph pen connected to my windows desktop  (neither tablet nor touchscreen) is fully compatible with this demo.  but i m not sure that the app is made for windows desktops.  is it?? or is there any other usefull programms for math handwriting?? can you help me??

Best Answer

Dear Mario,

thank you for contacting us and your question.

Currently, the webdemo is just intended as a demo, so that the end-user or rather developer can quickly evaluate our technology. It shall not be expected to be used as a production application.

As you can see, it runs only in web browsers. You can then play with it on any device that uses a recent webbrowser such as safari, Edge, Chrome our Firefox.

If you want to take notes to keep, instead we recommend other applications such as Nebo. Please note the latter cannot run on windows desktop.

Best regards,

Olivier

1 Comment

Answer

Dear Mario,

thank you for contacting us and your question.

Currently, the webdemo is just intended as a demo, so that the end-user or rather developer can quickly evaluate our technology. It shall not be expected to be used as a production application.

As you can see, it runs only in web browsers. You can then play with it on any device that uses a recent webbrowser such as safari, Edge, Chrome our Firefox.

If you want to take notes to keep, instead we recommend other applications such as Nebo. Please note the latter cannot run on windows desktop.

Best regards,

Olivier