General questions

Answered

API REQUEST NOT SENDING DATA

I am evaluating MyScript recognition capabilities for our solution. We are adding recognition features in our cloud meeting solution.  I am using REST architecture with developer account with the free package.

Problem: When there is only one or two participants in the meeting the recognition works fine. But when there is lot of participants in the meeting, the recognition results are always empty for some participants with API status of 200.

I am trying to find out the problem or is there any limitation on free account if lot of sending API request at the same time ?

Best Answer

Dear Daoud,

thank you for contacting us.

Currently, there is no particular limitation for the accounts that do less than 2000 reqs per month.

When you say there is a lot of participants, how many requests can be sent at the same time (e.g. how many requests in one minute)? Are these Math, Text (which language), Diagram requests?

Also, do those that have no recognition while 200 status have a special environment? Are they using a web browser? If so, which one? Are they using a tablet (iPad, Android, Windows 10)? Or a computer (if so is it Wnndows, MacOSX (in that case which version))? 

If monitoring the network, do you see the result? Can you please provide the network messages?

Thank you,

Best regards,

Olivier

1 Comment

Answer

Dear Daoud,

thank you for contacting us.

Currently, there is no particular limitation for the accounts that do less than 2000 reqs per month.

When you say there is a lot of participants, how many requests can be sent at the same time (e.g. how many requests in one minute)? Are these Math, Text (which language), Diagram requests?

Also, do those that have no recognition while 200 status have a special environment? Are they using a web browser? If so, which one? Are they using a tablet (iPad, Android, Windows 10)? Or a computer (if so is it Wnndows, MacOSX (in that case which version))? 

If monitoring the network, do you see the result? Can you please provide the network messages?

Thank you,

Best regards,

Olivier