iink SDK on Device

Answered

Cant build on .Net framework 4.5

I added MyScript.InteractiveInk.Wpf (1.5.1) with Nuget to a .Net framework 4.5.2 project and tried to build it.
However
"Packages \ MyScript.InteractiveInk.Wpf.1.5.1 \ build \ MyScript.InteractiveInk.Wpf.targets (4,5): error: You need to specify platform (x86 or x64)."
Error is output and the build cannot be performed.
So I changed the platform settings from AnyCpu to x86, x64 and tried to build, but I get the same error.
How can I build it?

Best Answer

Thanks for the reply.

There was a mistake in the platform settings, I fixed it and now I can build.

Dear 治 寺田,

Thank you for contacting us.

I confirm that I have successfully built our Wpf GetStarted and Demo samples following the https://developer.myscript.com/docs/interactive-ink/1.5/windows/fundamentals/get-started step by step procedure, and it worked out the box.

So, could, you please try to build one of our samples  following the above procedure?

Please, pay attention to setting the GetStarted or Demo project as your startup project by right-clicking the project in the solution browser and selecting “Set as startup project”.

Also make sure choose a target platform such as x64, before building.

If your build still does not work, please try to clean your Nuget cache (from  ToolsOptionsNuGet Package ManagerGeneral: "Clear Package Cache" button.) before building.

Best regards,

Gwenaëlle

Answer

Thanks for the reply.

There was a mistake in the platform settings, I fixed it and now I can build.

Hi!

Thanks for your update!

We are glad you have fixed your issue.

Best regards,

Gwenaëlle