iink SDK on Device

Answered

Use Android.mk compile apk, occur Invalid certificate error

Under the same level directory of Android.mk file,are so files

When I run the apk,occur java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: invalid certificate

But if we use AndroidStudio to compile apk, not use Android.mk,this exception will not occur.

My account: 1464796145@qq.com

Help me find the reason,please.

Best Answer

Dear User,

thank you for contacting us.

Currently, I checked your console on https://atk.myscript.com and did not see any error message.

Baseed on this, it is likely that your devices have reached the 30 days grace period.

Basically, here is how the iink will activate the license:

When starting the application for the first time on a device, the iink will try to connect to our license server:
1-if it can AND the application was never installed on this device, you will get an unlimited license for your device and a license will be discounted for your licenses on the dashboard
2-if it can AND the same application was previously installed (e.g. it was installed then removed), you will get an unlimited license for your device, but not new license will be discounted.
3-If it CANNOT connect, the application will start ; at each new start, it will try to connect. If after 30 days, it cannot, the application will stop working (if it can connect to our license server, it will then be able to install a new license and the application will start).

In your case, it is likely you are facing the third behavior ; you shall ensure you have an internet connection, so that a license can be gotten.

Let us know if this helps.

Best regards,

Olivier

1 Comment

Answer

Dear User,

thank you for contacting us.

Currently, I checked your console on https://atk.myscript.com and did not see any error message.

Baseed on this, it is likely that your devices have reached the 30 days grace period.

Basically, here is how the iink will activate the license:

When starting the application for the first time on a device, the iink will try to connect to our license server:
1-if it can AND the application was never installed on this device, you will get an unlimited license for your device and a license will be discounted for your licenses on the dashboard
2-if it can AND the same application was previously installed (e.g. it was installed then removed), you will get an unlimited license for your device, but not new license will be discounted.
3-If it CANNOT connect, the application will start ; at each new start, it will try to connect. If after 30 days, it cannot, the application will stop working (if it can connect to our license server, it will then be able to install a new license and the application will start).

In your case, it is likely you are facing the third behavior ; you shall ensure you have an internet connection, so that a license can be gotten.

Let us know if this helps.

Best regards,

Olivier