General questions

About inserting photos into notes

Does myscript sdk support the insertion of images in notes through camera and album selection? What methods are supported, and is there teaching?

Hello,

With the iink SDK, you can add an image to a "Text Document"part: 

This is done using the correspond addImage of the SDK.

Of course, if you want to start the camera, or browse for an image, you shall implement this part of code. Please note we provide with an image import implementation in the Demo sample we provide (see the importContentRequest function in the MainActivity.kt)

Best regards,

Olivier

In my project, there is no need for a baseline, so I changed the project type to text. However, I also have a need to insert images, so is there a way to insert other requirements such as image audio. Is there a supported method for this situation

Hello,

thank you for the update.

Currently, the "Text Document" is a container. In the latter, you can add blocks of type Text, image (addImage), Math, Diagram. So one solution could be that you add Text blocks and images in the "Text Document".

Otherwise, another possibility is that you use a "Raw Content" part instead. The latter is also a container part, and allows to add images. The difference is that you can write Text, shapes, and if setting the proper configurations (raw-content.recognition.shape, raw-content.recognition.text, raw-content.convert.edge, raw-content.convert.node, raw-content.convert.text...), you can have the text and shape extractions, with conversion (or no).

Let us know if this helps.

Best regards,

Olivier

Login or Signup to post a comment