General questions

Answered

flutter plugin

你好,我打算使用myscript作为我的flutter项目的插件,但是在初始化我封装的插件时,出现错误:Engine.create(MyCertificate.getBytes());
更让我疑惑的是,此时我在一个新创建的Android原生demo中使用了这个证书并且初始化正常!
我很困惑。与项目结构有关吗?或者还有其他配置问题?
希望得到您的回复 

进程:com.example.myscriptwidget_example,PID:22914 java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:  com.myscript.iink.NativeFunctions.createEngine(本机方法)处的
   证书无效 。com.myscript.iink.Engine.(Engine.java:20)  处com.myscript.iink.Engine.create(Engine.java:40) 位于 com.example.myscriptwidget.engine.MyScriptEngine.initEngine(MyScriptEngine.java:71)位于 com.example.myscriptwidget.view.MyScriptViewFactory$1.run(MyScriptViewFactory .java:39) 在 android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:883) 在 android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:100) 在 android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:238) 在 android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7820)

在 java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(本机方法)
  在 com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:492)
 在 com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.爪哇:995)

Best Answer

Hello,

Thanks for reaching us out.

Using MyScript recognition with flutter may need some adjustments.

First a question to double check when you get the configuration error are you running on the Android device, or on something else ? (for instance your windows machine)

In any case, if you want to use Flutter the easiest will be to establish a contact between MyScript and your company. ( If your company is already in touch with MyScript you should have your access to the premium support, where it will easier to solve your issue.)

Best regards,

Etienne (from MyScript)

Hello, I plan to use myscript as a plug-in for my flutter project, but when initializing the plug-in I encapsulated, an error occurred: Engine.create(MyCertificate.getBytes());
What makes me even more confused is that at this time, I used this certificate in a newly created Android native demo and it was initialized normally! !
I'm very confused. Is it related to the project structure? Or are there other configuration issues?
hope to get your reply 

Process: com.example.myscriptwidget_example, PID: 22914
   java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: invalid certificate
 at com.myscript.iink.NativeFunctions.createEngine(Native Method)
 at com.myscript.iink.Engine.(Engine.java:20)
  at com.myscript.iink.Engine.create(Engine.java:40)
 at com.example.myscriptwidget.engine.MyScriptEngine.initEngine(MyScriptEngine.java:71)
at com.example.myscriptwidget.view.MyScriptViewFactory$1.run(MyScriptViewFactory.java:39)
 at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:883)
 at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:100)
 at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:238)
 at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7820)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
  at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:492)
 at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:995)

Answer

Hello,

Thanks for reaching us out.

Using MyScript recognition with flutter may need some adjustments.

First a question to double check when you get the configuration error are you running on the Android device, or on something else ? (for instance your windows machine)

In any case, if you want to use Flutter the easiest will be to establish a contact between MyScript and your company. ( If your company is already in touch with MyScript you should have your access to the premium support, where it will easier to solve your issue.)

Best regards,

Etienne (from MyScript)

Android

在开发 flutter项目插件,集成到iOS端时候,现在也是报错:'iink/graphics/IINKIPath.h' file not found

Hello Lurongshuang,

If you don't have the file IINKIPATH.h that probably mean that you didn't follow the getStarted for iOs correctly, especially the part concerning CocoaPods.
Best regards,
Etienne

我已验证,将myscript接入flutter项目,有问题可与我交流。

Login or Signup to post a comment