iink SDK on Device

Xcode can't compile sample program

I followed the instructions twice on how to get started with the sdk on iOS. I'm getting compile errors out of the box despite following the instructions.  Ive attached a screenshot of the errors Xcode is throwing. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello Michael,

Thank you for contacting us.
It seems that you opened the GetStarted.xcodeproj instead of opening the GetStarted.xcworkspace.

Could you please check and confirm that opening the GetStarted.xcworkspace fixes your build issue?

Best regards,

Gwenaëlle

Yes, opening the workspace instead of the project resolved that error.

However, when it ran on my iPad, it quit immediately. It threw a "invalid certificate" error even though I had placed the cert I received in the getstarted/myscriptcertificate folder. I verified the  cert was in the folder and that it was the one I had placed there.

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your update.

In your console log I found that you have an error related to a mismatch between your application bundleID (com.greenes.iink.GetStarted) and your certificate bundleID (application: com\.myscript\..+)  , which is the reason why you get this certificate error:

Mismatch between certificate and application: com\.myscript\..+ != com.greenes.iink.GetStarted

It seems that you have modified the bundle ID of the Get Started project: in that case, you must generate a new certificate with your project bundle ID, and use this certificate in your project
Please refer to https://developer.myscript.com/support/account/on-device-license-management#on-device-dashboard for more details.

Best regards,

Gwenaëlle

Login or Signup to post a comment