iink SDK on Device

Answered

[Android iink 1.1.2 ] how to get the progress when recognizing? how to cancel a recognizing task when it has already converted for many seconds and not returned the result yet?

if I convert many words(more than 50 words),it take too long.so I want to show a progress bar to the user or provide a button to cancel the task ?

Best Answer

Hello,

There is currently no way of retrieving a progress indication of the recognition.

You can however determine whether the recognition is ongoing or not by checking `editor.isIdle()`.

I hope this helps,

Best regards

Gildas

Answer

Hello,

There is currently no way of retrieving a progress indication of the recognition.

You can however determine whether the recognition is ongoing or not by checking `editor.isIdle()`.

I hope this helps,

Best regards

Gildas

ok,and how to cancel a recognizing task when it has already converted for many seconds and not returned the result yet?

We don't have a way to cancel an ongoing recognition yet, we are considering adding this capability in a future release.

Best regards

Gildas

• Support
  • Forums
  • iink SDK on Device
  • [Android iink 1.1.2 ] how to get the progress when recognizing? how to cancel a recognizing task when it has already converted for many seconds and not returned the result yet?