Interactive Ink

could not build Objective-C module 'MyScriptInteractiveInk_Runtime'

Hi Team,

I've been trying to integrate your recent pod in my project, after installing the pod when I run my project I get this error in "Headers/MyScriptInteractiveInk-Runtime-umbrella.h" file-

"'iink/graphics/IINKICanvas.h' file not found

#import "iink/graphics/IINKICanvas.h"

^

<unknown>:0: error: could not build Objective-C module 'MyScriptInteractiveInk_Runtime'"

Can you help me resolve this issue?

Dear Vaishali,

- Have you had errors during "pod install iink" ?

- Can you please check if you run the latest version of cocoapods ?

- You should have a path like this : "Pods/MyScriptInteractiveInk-Runtime/include".

- You need to run the default target from the workspace, not the project.

Best regards,

Maël

Hi Mael,
- Have you had errors during "pod install iink"?   -- Yes, its installed.

- Can you please check if you run the latest version of cocoapods? -- Cocoapod version is 1.5.3
- You need to run the default target from the workspace, not the project.  -- Yes, Running the workspace

- You should have a path like this : "Pods/MyScriptInteractiveInk-Runtime/include". -- Is it a header search path?. Please find the screenshot for header search path of my porject.

Dear Neha,

based on this, it looks like the iink\examples\ios\Frameworks\IInkUIReferenceImplementation\ directory is missing.

Can you confirm you have the MyScriptInteractiveInk-UIReferenceImplementation.podspec file?

Best regards,

Olivier

Yes, it's missing.

How can we add it?

Hi Olivier,
There is a file named "MyScriptInteractiveInk-UIReferenceImplementation.podspec.json", please find the path for it "~/Desktop/Handwritting/interactive-ink-examples-ios/Examples/GetStartedSwift/Pods/Local Podspecs"

Dear Neha,

If proceeding following our on-line documentation, it should work out of the box: https://developer.myscript.com/docs/interactive-ink/1.2/ios/fundamentals/get-started/

After git clone, go to the project you prefer (e.g. cd interactive-ink-examples-ios/Examples/GetStarted) and run pod install.

If the pod file is correct, it should download IInkUIReferenceImplementation by itself. For such purpose, please ensure your podfile contains the following line: pod 'MyScriptInteractiveInk-UIReferenceImplementation', :path => '../..'

Best regards,

Olivier

Login or Signup to post a comment