I've been trying to integrate your recent pod in my project, after installing the pod when I run my project I get this error in "Headers/MyScriptInteractiveInk-Runtime-umbrella.h" file-
"'iink/graphics/IINKICanvas.h' file not found
<unknown>:0: error: could not build Objective-C module 'MyScriptInteractiveInk_Runtime'"
Can you help me resolve this issue?
- Have you had errors during "pod install iink" ?
- Can you please check if you run the latest version of cocoapods ?
- You should have a path like this : "Pods/MyScriptInteractiveInk-Runtime/include".
- You need to run the default target from the workspace, not the project.
- Have you had errors during "pod install iink"? -- Yes, its installed.
- Can you please check if you run the latest version of cocoapods? -- Cocoapod version is 1.5.3
- You need to run the default target from the workspace, not the project. -- Yes, Running the workspace
- You should have a path like this : "Pods/MyScriptInteractiveInk-Runtime/include". -- Is it a header search path?. Please find the screenshot for header search path of my porject.
based on this, it looks like the iink\examples\ios\Frameworks\IInkUIReferenceImplementation\ directory is missing.
Can you confirm you have the MyScriptInteractiveInk-UIReferenceImplementation.podspec file?
Yes, it's missing.
How can we add it?
There is a file named "MyScriptInteractiveInk-UIReferenceImplementation.podspec.json", please find the path for it "~/Desktop/Handwritting/interactive-ink-examples-ios/Examples/GetStartedSwift/Pods/Local Podspecs"
If proceeding following our on-line documentation, it should work out of the box: https://developer.myscript.com/docs/interactive-ink/1.2/ios/fundamentals/get-started/
After git clone, go to the project you prefer (e.g. cd
Examples/GetStarted) and run
If the pod file is correct, it should download IInkUIReferenceImplementation by itself. For such purpose, please ensure your podfile contains the following line: pod 'MyScriptInteractiveInk-UIReferenceImplementation', :path => '../..'