Math

Answered

Slow response

I am making a question application with Myscript math. The halfway formula and the answer part are separated. It is an image in which the part to write letters is divided into two. There are times when the reaction of the formula part in the middle is bad. Even if I write it specifically, the reaction is quite slow. It will be displayed after about 8 seconds. The problem does not occur on PCs and smartphones. It happens only on Ipad. There is no problem with the answer part. The processing is exactly the same for the intermediate expression part and the answer part. It has recently started to occur. Why did this phenomenon occur?

Best Answer

Dear John,

Usually people copy video on another site (such as a google drive or youtube) and give us the link to this external site.

What you might do in a 1st step is taking a snapshot of what you mean by "The halfway formula and the answer part are separated. It is an image in which the part to write letters is divided into two."

And also, please give us some information about the API you are using.

Best regards,

Gwenaëlle

Dear John,

Thank you for contacting us.

It is quite difficult to understand your issue without further information.

Would you have a video , so that we can figure out what is happening?

Also, could you give us the version of the iink API that you are using:  web? If web, are you using the iinkJS ?  Did you do make any change in your code?

Best regards,

Gwenaëlle

Dear Gwenaelle

Thank you for replying me.

How can I upload a video? Does it mean that I can paste it in this forum?

Answer

Dear John,

Usually people copy video on another site (such as a google drive or youtube) and give us the link to this external site.

What you might do in a 1st step is taking a snapshot of what you mean by "The halfway formula and the answer part are separated. It is an image in which the part to write letters is divided into two."

And also, please give us some information about the API you are using.

Best regards,

Gwenaëlle