iink SDK on Device

Answered

On the issue of underline deletion?

Hello, I would like to ask, the writing is A, B cross out an A. When the point is identified, the result of export is still A and B. May I ask whether Ink supports such operation to ignore the recognition result with special lines?

Best Answer

Hello,

Thank you for your update.

In fact the support of gestures with off-screen usage depends on the way you feed the engine, either batch mode or incremental mode. To understand the difference bewteen both modes, please refer to this page.

In batch mode , the gestures are not supported, when calling pointerEvents() on the editor, the processGesture parameter should be set to false to avoid side-effects and lengthy recognition time.

Furthermore the erase gesture is a scratch out or a strike through, as illustrated in the snapshot above. It is not a cross out.

Best regards,

Gwenaëlle

(To erase a letter, a symbol, a word, a formula or a paragraph, scratch it out or strike it through:   ) this function is how to debug, do not know what is the idea?

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I am not sure to understand what you mean by "the writing is A, B cross out an A. When the  point is identified, the result of export is still A and B." Could you please, add an iink snapshot and export result so that we better understand this scenario?

Best regards,

Gwenaëlle

I used off-screen recognition, and I don't know whether it can be recognized or not. Can the result of "export" be just B and A not be recognized?

I don't know if I can do that.

As described, is it possible to implement this style off-screen?

Answer

Hello,

Thank you for your update.

In fact the support of gestures with off-screen usage depends on the way you feed the engine, either batch mode or incremental mode. To understand the difference bewteen both modes, please refer to this page.

In batch mode , the gestures are not supported, when calling pointerEvents() on the editor, the processGesture parameter should be set to false to avoid side-effects and lengthy recognition time.

Furthermore the erase gesture is a scratch out or a strike through, as illustrated in the snapshot above. It is not a cross out.

Best regards,

Gwenaëlle