iink SDK on Device

Answered

how the thread affect the recognition process

first of all, forgive my poor english. should pointerEvents and waitForIdle apis run in the same thread? im using ContentProvider to provide recognition function for multi apps, and when the contentprovider received the pointerevents or export command,it could be in random threads,does this could cause error? currently my app stuck at the waitforidle api and nothing in the logs,what would cause this situation? thanks

Best Answer

There's no errors, it juest stuck there.

Now i'm using pointerDown pointerMove pointerUp to do the function, it goes well.

So if you can't download the demo, we can put down the problem for now.

Sorry about the disturbing.

Thanks

Dear SJ W,

Ok, thank you for the update.

Best regards,

Olivier

Answer

There's no errors, it juest stuck there.

Now i'm using pointerDown pointerMove pointerUp to do the function, it goes well.

So if you can't download the demo, we can put down the problem for now.

Sorry about the disturbing.

Thanks

Dear JS W,

Currently, I am not able to download , I have an error message.

Otherwise, you did not mention if you have errors in your logs?

Best regards,

Olivier

链接: ***

提取码: ***

It's a Chinese website, hope you can visit it

thanks

Dear SJ W,

you can put the samples on a FTP or Dropbox or similar and give the download link (I will remonve it afer download).

Best regards,

Olivier

I created two sample demo, but where to send?

Dear SJ W,

Do you have any error message in your logcat, that would indicate a configuration issue or other?

Otherwise, would you have a small project that allows to reproduce, so that we can investigate faster?

Best regards,

Olivier

and when i use pointerevents, if i delete waitforidle, i get the result, but the words in the result is an empty array
i tried different number of strokes,such as one stroke with about twenty points,and several strokes with hundreds points,both stuck at waitforidle,this happened when i use the pointerevents api. meanwhile when i fill each point with pointerdown or pointermove apis,it won't stuck. im confused about this.

Dear SJ W,

thank you for contacting us and your questions.

Indeed, depending in the number of strokes you add to the editor, the waitForIdle can be very long ; the more strokes you add, the longer it takes.

In your case, how many strokes are you attaching? If providing less, are you getting the result faster?

Feel free to provide us with your strokes and code, so that we can help you.

Best regards,

Olivier

sorry, it's only the stuck problem, please ignore the question about thread.

now im still stuck at waitforidle