Text

Answered

The recognition result is not in the right position

Hi!

Encountered a more serious problem.

operate:

I wrote a paragraph on the top of the canvas, clicked on recognition, the recognition text callback will return to me an incorrect position, and it will move down a full space!

When I go to the second line to write, it will be written on the recognition result of the first line, and the text recognition will be garbled!

How should I adjust the configuration sdk to make such a scenario appear.

I write a paragraph, where is the recognition result, I don’t need the SDK to typeset for me, I only need to return the correct recognition result and the correct position.

I thought it was a problem with my use, but the same is true in your demo...

What should i do?

other information:

1. Using your iink demo, contentPart is "Text"

Please reply as soon as possible, thank you very much!

Best Answer

Dear XP Pen,

at present, this is not planned in a Text part... and is not the philosophy of the latter, which is a simple block of multi-line text.

On close solution could be to use a Text Document, in which you add text blocks ; Did you try this? Also, what is your exact use-case? Do you need the Text conversion? Or do you just want notes, without conversion ? In that latter case, you could use a "raw-content" part: https://developer.myscript.com/docs/interactive-ink/1.4/overview/content-types//#supported-content-types ?

Best regards,

Olivier

How should I configure the SDK to achieve the effect I want?

Dear XP Pen,

indeed, this is as-designed in a text part, the ink is concatenated.

You can try using a "Text Document" part, where paragraphs are created when writing "non concatenated" text.

Best regards,

Olivier

Dear team.

Text Document

Can't meet the requirements, can you help your developers with the description in the above paragraph?

"Text Document" will put all the recognized text on top. Maybe I should re-describe my problem.

For example: I write "hello" under the coordinates (100, 2), and the drawText callback should return "hello" to the line when the current x is 100.

Answer

Dear XP Pen,

at present, this is not planned in a Text part... and is not the philosophy of the latter, which is a simple block of multi-line text.

On close solution could be to use a Text Document, in which you add text blocks ; Did you try this? Also, what is your exact use-case? Do you need the Text conversion? Or do you just want notes, without conversion ? In that latter case, you could use a "raw-content" part: https://developer.myscript.com/docs/interactive-ink/1.4/overview/content-types//#supported-content-types ?

Best regards,

Olivier