General questions

Answered

How to use paid license?

Hi,

I am developing an app for a client and I created a new MyScript app and downloaded a trial license.

In meanwhile my client purchased paid license but in the Dashboard I still see that the license is in trial.

Who or how can I switch to the production one? 

When the client purchased a license I got an access to partners.myscript.com but there I don't see any license that I can use.

Do I need to create a new app? I don't see any article about this.

Thanks!

Best Answer

Hi Josip,

As soon as the distribution contract is signed, there is no difference between the trial/free and the paid licenses; all become distribution licenses. You can then use the trial licenses for distribution, no need to create another application.

Best,

Christophe

Hi Christophe,

I thought that after purchasing paid license the number of total licenses will be much higher than the current 513 licenses (233 licenses consumed out of 513 licenses). This lead me to trigger this question in the end. But anyway thanks for your answer as I assume that licenses count will increase with when needed.

Josip

Answer

Hi Josip,

As soon as the distribution contract is signed, there is no difference between the trial/free and the paid licenses; all become distribution licenses. You can then use the trial licenses for distribution, no need to create another application.

Best,

Christophe

Hi Josip,

Best,

Christophe