iink SDK Web

Answered

How to create and use the Alphabet Knowledge (AK)

I couldn't find any info on how to create and use the Alphabet Knowledge (AK). I would like to recognize the four playing card suits (clubs, hearts, spades, diamonds) when doing text recognition. It would be great if I could upload samples of these symbols, so they would be recognized.

Best Answer

Dear Benke,

currently, it is not possible for end-user to build the AK resource. Indeed, AK resources basically contain the "intelligence" of the technology (neural networks). It it therefore not possible to offer teh possibility to create these.

Regarding the support of card suits, we do not plan to support these at present (we only support the heart).

For information, please find the list of symbols and emojis we support in en_US:

!"#$%&'()*+,-_./:;<=>?@[\]^{}~€¢£¥§×µ±÷|•←→↳⇐⇒✓°↑↓≠⊕⊖∅↔≈≥≤↗↘⇔♀♂◦☆

Answer

Dear Benke,

currently, it is not possible for end-user to build the AK resource. Indeed, AK resources basically contain the "intelligence" of the technology (neural networks). It it therefore not possible to offer teh possibility to create these.

Regarding the support of card suits, we do not plan to support these at present (we only support the heart).

For information, please find the list of symbols and emojis we support in en_US:

!"#$%&'()*+,-_./:;<=>?@[\]^{}~€¢£¥§×µ±÷|•←→↳⇐⇒✓°↑↓≠⊕⊖∅↔≈≥≤↗↘⇔♀♂◦☆

I understand. Thanks for the quick response! :-)