iink SDK Web

Does the hybrid application support the iink SDK to work without internet connection?

Does the hybrid application support the iink SDK to work without internet connection?

Description: We use the web version of the iink SDK. Use Electron to package into a cross-platform hybrid application. Can offline recognition of text, graphics and mathematical formulas be supported?

Dear Yisizheng6,

thank you for contacting us.

Currently, if I understand well, you want to use our iink cloud solution?

In order to ease the integration, we provide with the iinkJS. The latter allows a fast integration to use our REST  and webSocket APIs. Nevertheless, the recognition is fully done on our servers.

From this, you understand no offline recognition can be done.

If you want to have offline recognition, the solution is to use our native iink SDK. Neverhteless, as we have no experience with the Electron framework, we cannot commit if the latter allows to embed our iink native SDK.

Best regards,

Olivier

Thank you for your answer. I have two questions:

1. Unable to use iinkJS for offline recognition. At present, there is no solution, except for using the native iink SDK?

2. Our application is a hybrid application packaged using the Electron framework, including windows, Android, and IOS. It seems unrealistic to use the native iink SDK. Do you have any solutions.

Add one:

3. If our hybrid application introduces iinkJS, windows SDK, Android SDK, and IOS SDK, will we charge separately?

Dear Yisizheng6,

Thank you for the update.

To answer your questions:

1-Yes, the iinkJS is only to use our cloud solution. For offline recognition, you can use our native iink SDK, that can run on iOS (objC and swift APIs), Android (JAVA and Kotlin APIs) and Windows WPF and UWP

2-We are not familiar with Electron, but I am not sure/don't know if it can be easily interfaced with the above APIs. If it cannot be interfaced, I am afraid we do not have other solutions to offer.

3-We do not charge on the platform but on the number of activated apps. E.g, if you activate 10 apps on iOS, 5 on Android and 5 and Windows, we will count 20 devices.

Best regards,

Olivier

Thank you for your answer. Can you provide me with the Windows iink SDK? My email: XXX

Dear Yisizheng6,

the easier is that you follow our getting-started.

Of course, let us know if you have any question.

Best regards,

Olivier

Thank you. Can you provide me with the Windows iink SDK? My email: 646107682@qq.com

Dear Yisizheng6,

our WPF samples are available on our github: https://github.com/MyScript/interactive-ink-examples-wpf

Best regards,

Olivier

Login or Signup to post a comment