iink SDK on Device

Seeking Help with MyScript Product Compatibility Issue on Windows 7

Hello,

I am very interested in MyScript's products, and after conducting research, I found that it possesses the functionalities I require. I downloaded the sample program on my Windows 10 computer, and it runs smoothly. However, when I attempt to run it on a Windows 7 computer, I encounter an error message stating, "Unable to load Shcore.dll," which subsequently leads to a null reference exception in the sample program, rendering it inoperable. After searching various webpages, I discovered that this DLL is only supported on Windows 8.1 and later systems. Due to my client's computer requirements, I am unable to upgrade their systems to Windows 8.1 or later. Therefore, I would like to inquire if there is a demo program available for Windows 7 compatibility.

Dear Mokonggj,

Thank you for contacting us.

On Windows, MyScript iink SDK is compatible with Windows 10 and 11. For more details on supported versions, please take a look at https://developer.myscript.com/docs/interactive-ink/2.1/overview/platforms/

Best regards,

Gwenaëlle

hi, Gwenaëlle,

Is there a method to use MyScript iink SDK on Windows 7? Our customer doesn't allow us to upgrade the system to Windows 10.

Login or Signup to post a comment