iink SDK on Device

Seeking Help with MyScript Product Compatibility Issue on Windows 7

Hello,

I am very interested in MyScript's products, and after conducting research, I found that it possesses the functionalities I require. I downloaded the sample program on my Windows 10 computer, and it runs smoothly. However, when I attempt to run it on a Windows 7 computer, I encounter an error message stating, "Unable to load Shcore.dll," which subsequently leads to a null reference exception in the sample program, rendering it inoperable. After searching various webpages, I discovered that this DLL is only supported on Windows 8.1 and later systems. Due to my client's computer requirements, I am unable to upgrade their systems to Windows 8.1 or later. Therefore, I would like to inquire if there is a demo program available for Windows 7 compatibility.

hi, Gwenaëlle,

Is there a method to use MyScript iink SDK on Windows 7? Our customer doesn't allow us to upgrade the system to Windows 10.

Dear Mokonggj,

Thank you for contacting us.

On Windows, MyScript iink SDK is compatible with Windows 10 and 11. For more details on supported versions, please take a look at https://developer.myscript.com/docs/interactive-ink/2.1/overview/platforms/

Best regards,

Gwenaëlle

Login or Signup to post a comment