My Scipt UnderLine Gesture

I am using myscript ITC widget in android. I am using your underline gesture to trigger a call to my function. I could observe that the gesture is detected when there is a small delay(approx 2secs) between writing the word and underlining the gesture.

If a word is underlined immediately after writing the word the gesture is not detected. Same is the case with gestures as well. Can you let us know if this time interval to detect the gestures can be decreased.

I have a requirement where the underline gesture has to be detected even when the word is immediately after writing the word.

Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately this is the same answer than for your previous inquiry: https://developer-support.myscript.com/support/discussions/topics/16000007815 . The ITC api does not offer the ability to customize this delay. We made several choice to distinguish written strokes and gestures, one of the criteria is based on the delay between strokes.

Best regards

Hi Cate,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I could understand that you are deciding the gesture based on the distance and time delay but i asked these questions to confirm my understanding.

Anyways thanks a lot for your time.

Login or Signup to post a comment