Text

myscript::engine::EngineError: INVALID_OPERATION

this occured while configuring it....[_mathView configureWithBundle:@math andConfig:@standard];in your sample project also....

Dear Manisha Joshi,

thank you for contacting us.

Can you confirm you are using the default sample? Which changes did you do in it?

Can you confirm the math.conf file is properly located into the MathWidgetSample/MathWidgetSample/Resources/resources.bundle/conf/ directory?

Also, are the math-ak.res and math-grm-atk.res files located into the Samples/MathWidgetSample/MathWidgetSample/Resources/resources.bundle/resources/math/ directory?

Let us know if this helps.

Best regards,

Olivier

I have same trouble.
I get the message 'myscript::engine::EngineError: INVALID_OBJECT'.
Cloud you tell me what's happen?

Dear Kobayashji Masahiro,

Currently, did you follow the above recommendations:
Can you confirm you are using the default sample? Which changes did you do in it?

Can you confirm the math.conf file is properly located into the “MathWidgetSample/MathWidgetSample/Resources/resources.bundle/conf/” directory?

Also, are the math-ak.res and math-grm-atk.res files located into the Samples/MathWidgetSample/MathWidgetSample/Resources/resources.bundle/resources/math/ directory?

If so, feel free to provide us with a sample that allows to reproduce.

Best regards,

Olivier

I get the message terminating with uncaught exception of type myscript::engine::EngineError: INVALID_OPERATION
Cloud you tell me what’s happen?

Dear Jiren Mangukiya,

Currently, this error can occur for many reasons:
-Certificate file not properly deployed
-Resources not added to the ATK
-Configuration file corrupted, or configuration not properly set

On your side, can you please try to set again the default sample with your certificate, and confirm it works? Then, you can try to change the configuration and see if it works, or what is the blocking point.

Best regards,

Olivier

I set properly all files.but in configuration method crash application at this line :- [_mathView configureWithBundle:@math andConfig:@standard];.

Please help me solve this error.

Dear Jiren Mangukiya,

In order to help you, we need more information:
-Is it occurring with the default sample out of the box?
-Which changes did you do?
-Is your certificate still valid?
-Did you do any change in the configuration file?
-Are the resources math-ak.res and math-grm-atk.res properly deployed?

Best regards,

Olivier

I get the same question,
i checked my certificate is still valid,
and i don't any change in the resources.bundle file,
but the problem is still not resolved,
can you help me?
thx.

Dear 小华 伍,

I have just checked the console of ATK server, there’s an error message: “Mismatch between certificate and application: com.myscript..+ != com.yuansiwei.SingleCharSample”

Did you download the certificate of your app: com.yuansiwei.SingleCharSample?

Could you please make sure that you have added the same string in the Android Manifest of your app?

Best regards,

Olivier

Dear Jiren Mangukiya,

Currently, in the console of ATK server you are getting a similar error: Mismatch between certificate and application: com.mit.my-clacy != com.myscript.my-clacy.

Can you please proceed the same way?

Best regards,

Olivier

I don't use this account to create certificate,
the account is app@yuansiwei.com and the certificate is com.yuansiwei.MathWidgetSample,
it is valid.

Dear 小华 伍,

I checked your console and the same error is occuring: Mismatch between certificate and application: com.yuansiwei.. != com.yuansiwei.DiagramWidgetSample.

Could you please make sure that you have added the same string in the Android Manifest of your app?

Best regards,

Olivier

Dear Olivier@Myscript,
thanks for your advice,
i have disabled the error certificate,
but the question of “terminating with uncaught exception of type myscript::engine::EngineError: INVALID_OPERATION” also happen.
Besides, where can i download the Interactive Text widget of iOS?
i cann't find the download link on the website of https://developer.myscript.com/docs,
it's contained on the ATK?

Dear 小华 伍,

unfortunately, with so little information, we can not help you further. Is it possible to get an application that allows to reproduce?

Regarding the Interactive Text Component, it is available for download under ATK 1.3 on the following page (download the whole ATK 1.3): https://developer.myscript.com/get-started

Best regards,

Olivier

Login or Signup to post a comment