Interactive Ink

pod install error ----- "MyScriptInteractiveInk-Runtime"

Clone under the github iOS code, but when the implementation of the command 'pod install' error, the error message is "[!] Unable to find a specification for` MyScriptInteractiveInk-Runtime (~> 1.0.0) `depended upon by `MyScriptInteractiveInk-UIReferenceImplementation`", friends have encountered this problem, or can propose a solution,very grateful.

1 person has this question

Dear Harry,

can you please do pod install --repo-update?

Let us know if this doesn't work.

Best regards,

Olivier
it workd ,thanks

Hi Olivier,

I also facing same problem like - "[!] Unable to find a specification for Pod 'MyScriptInteractiveInk-UIReferenceImplementation'. and I did pod install --repo-update then also same error.

please guide me how can access this in fresh project.

Thanks

Dear Diacritech,

Thank you for your question.

I just tried again on my side, and it worked out of the box proceeding as explained in our online documentation: https://developer.myscript.com/docs/interactive-ink/1.2/ios/fundamentals/get-started/#playing-with-the-get-started-example

How did you proceed exactly? Can you please try again following the above link?

Which version of "pod" are you using? I used the 1.5.3.

Best regards,

Olivier

Hey Oliver. I tried to update to install pods to update to the latest version of the SDK, but I'm getting the same error.

I already tried with "master fetch origin --progress", but I got the same error.

pod install --repo-update
Updating local specs repositories
  $ /usr/bin/git -C /Users/gonxas/.cocoapods/repos/master fetch origin --progress
  remote: Counting objects: 9, done.        
  remote: Compressing objects: 100% (9/9), done.        
  remote: Total 9 (delta 6), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 0        
  From https://github.com/CocoaPods/Specs
     f9227fbd3d1..b90fab0e681  master     -> origin/master
  $ /usr/bin/git -C /Users/gonxas/.cocoapods/repos/master rev-parse --abbrev-ref HEAD
  master
  $ /usr/bin/git -C /Users/gonxas/.cocoapods/repos/master reset --hard origin/master
  HEAD is now at b90fab0e681 [Add] DCOAboutWindow 0.3.0

CocoaPods 1.6.0.beta.1 is available.
To update use: `gem install cocoapods --pre`
[!] This is a test version we'd love you to try.

For more information, see https://blog.cocoapods.org and the CHANGELOG for this version at https://github.com/CocoaPods/CocoaPods/releases/tag/1.6.0.beta.1

Analyzing dependencies
[!] Unable to find a specification for `MyScriptInteractiveInk-UIReferenceImplementation`

I did copy the pod exactly as it's on the podfile on the example, except for the path

project 'DcWealth.xcodeproj'

# Uncomment the next line to define a global platform for your project
# platform :ios, '9.0'

target 'DcWealth' do
  # Uncomment the next line if you're using Swift or would like to use dynamic frameworks
  # use_frameworks!

# Pods for DcWealth

pod 'MyScriptInteractiveInk-UIReferenceImplementation'

target 'DcWealthTests' do
    inherit! :search_paths
    # Pods for testing

end

end

Any ideas?

I'm using cocoapods version 1.5.3 as well.

Dear Just,

can you give a try to this pod file:

project 'DcWealth.xcodeproj'

# Uncomment the next line to define a global platform for your project
# platform :ios, '9.0'
target 'DcWealth' do
  # Uncomment the next line if you're using Swift or would like to use dynamic frameworks
  # use_frameworks!
  # Pods for DcWealth
      pod 'MyScriptInteractiveInk-UIReferenceImplementation', :path => '../..'
end

Let us know if it helps.

Best regards,

Olivier

I just did, copying the directory "IInkUIReferenceImplementation" from the example repo  2 directories up from where the pod is initialized (matching the directory structure you have on the example).

I got almost the same message

Analyzing dependencies
Fetching podspec for `MyScriptInteractiveInk-UIReferenceImplementation` from `../..`
[!] No podspec found for `MyScriptInteractiveInk-UIReferenceImplementation` in `../..`

I think I solved it.

I was missing the file MyScriptInteractiveInk-UIReferenceImplementation.podspec

thanks

Ok, thank you for the update!

Let us know if the issues you were facing are solved.

Best regards,

Olivier

where I add the MyScriptInteractiveInk-UIReferenceImplementation.podspec file in my project?

Dear Kannan,

Thank you for your question.

Please follow the "Playing with the Get started example" part of the documentation: https://developer.myscript.com/docs/interactive-ink/1.2/ios/fundamentals/get-started/#playing-with-the-get-started-example

When doing the "pod install", it should download the UIReferenceImplementation.

Best regards,

Olivier

thank you for your quick reply.

I was successfully run a " Get started example" Project.It's working fine.But I want to integrate it into my own app.So first I need to initialize the library file " pod 'MyScriptInteractiveInk-UIReferenceImplementation',:path => '../..' "

But I get an following error, while run the pod install cmd

[!] No podspec found for `MyScriptInteractiveInk-UIReferenceImplementation` in `../..`

So how to resolve this issue?Thanks in advance.

Login or Signup to post a comment