Interactive Ink

iink sdk interactive with unity

Hi,

I use 'GetStarted' example of the module   ' interactive-ink-examples-android-master'  to make a AAR. I've imported to the Unity sucessfully and I can use Unity  to lanuch the  Activity of 'GetStarted'. I can use the Activity to draw and  call the method of the convert of the Editor.But I can't found the API from return result. I found  getCharacterBoundingBoxes of  FontMetricsProvider to get a result. but the result is Separate into several parts,which is not my wanted result .I just want the whole result once ,so please tell me how to find the result API?

Best Regards

Dear See Love,

this is the normal behavior as the TEXT MimeType is not available for the math content block.

For a given content block, you can get the list of possible MimeTypes using the getSupportedExportMimeTypes function: MimeType[] supportedMimeTypes = editor.getSupportedExportMimeTypes(editor.getRootBlock());

You can find this information in the "Import and export" part of the documentation: https://developer.myscript.com/docs/interactive-ink/1.0/android/fundamentals/import-and-export/

Best regards,

Olivier
Login or Signup to post a comment