General questions

Answered

MathWidget.registerCertificate crashes in Android 7.0 (API 24) and above

MathWidget has been configured in my android application and works in all older Android versions but for Android 7.0 and 7.1.1, it crashes app when MathWidgetApi.registerCertificate function is called. I have been able to track it down to this statement:

this.mDocument = new Document(content);

in function "private boolean _open(android.content.Context context, File file)" in MathWidgetController.

After this statement is executed, app crashes and logcat registers the following error: 

A/libc: Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1, fault addr 0xe in tid 12735

Running registerCertificate() in try/catch block didn't solve the problem either, the app still crashed without going to catch block. I have tested this issue in Samsung devices running Android version 7.0 and 7.1.1.

Best Answer
Dear Sir,

thank you for contacting us.

Currently, I just give a try with the defautl sample an it worked out of the box on Android 7.0. Which certificate are you using? Did you extract the ATK packages properly? Are you trying to run the default sample, or a custom one? In that latter case, did you add all necessary packages?

Best regards,

Olivier
1 Comment

Answer
Dear Sir,

thank you for contacting us.

Currently, I just give a try with the defautl sample an it worked out of the box on Android 7.0. Which certificate are you using? Did you extract the ATK packages properly? Are you trying to run the default sample, or a custom one? In that latter case, did you add all necessary packages?

Best regards,

Olivier
Login or Signup to post a comment