Text

Answered

How to return Android recognition?

1,Now,we have a problem. we use iink in Android,But,it is only return one result.

2,Can you tell me how to return the right recognition?

3,I want to know,which method can return the recognition in Android?

Best Answer

Dear Guo Yunfeng,

thank you for your question.

If I understand well, in your application, you would like to be able to display several results, then allow the user to select the proper one and display it? Let me know if my understanding is not correct.

You should then proceed as follows:

-First, I guess you got the above result exporting as JIIX, calling the editor.export_ with JIIX MimeType?

-Then, in your application, you can display the candidates that are in the "candidates" field of the JIIX

-You can let the user selects the one he prefers.

-In your JIIX, replace the "label" with the candidate he choose among the ones of the "candidates" array

-Import the updated jiix using the import function, e.g. editor.import_(MimeType.JIIX, updateJIIXString,editor.getRootBlock());

=> This way, the selected result will be displayed.

Let us know if this answers your questions.

Best regards,

Olivier

Answer

Dear Guo Yunfeng,

thank you for your question.

If I understand well, in your application, you would like to be able to display several results, then allow the user to select the proper one and display it? Let me know if my understanding is not correct.

You should then proceed as follows:

-First, I guess you got the above result exporting as JIIX, calling the editor.export_ with JIIX MimeType?

-Then, in your application, you can display the candidates that are in the "candidates" field of the JIIX

-You can let the user selects the one he prefers.

-In your JIIX, replace the "label" with the candidate he choose among the ones of the "candidates" array

-Import the updated jiix using the import function, e.g. editor.import_(MimeType.JIIX, updateJIIXString,editor.getRootBlock());

=> This way, the selected result will be displayed.

Let us know if this answers your questions.

Best regards,

Olivier

1 person likes this

Thanks,we have solved the problem.

Login or Signup to post a comment