Software Development Kit

Wacom bamboo

Hi there, is it possible to convert an input from the Wacom bamboo slate into a digital text or number. ?

Dear Ravine,

thank you for contacting us.

I guess you are using our iink SDK?

If so, what is the way you would like to use our solution? In an off-screen usage: https://developer.myscript.com/docs/interactive-ink/1.2/android/advanced/off-screen-usage/ ?

If so, you should contact WACOM to use their SDK to extract the strokes (we do not have it, nor tan we have made any use of it), and provide these to our iink iink proceeding as explained in the above link.

Let us know if this helps.

Best regards,

Olivier

Hi Oliver still getting issues with some integration. Can you contact me through email and I’ll send you some screen shots, my email is markjhill@mail.com . Thank you in advance

Dear Mark Jhill,

Can you please put the screenshot on a FTP or dropboc link? (I will remove the link once pictures have been downloaded).

Best regards,

Olivier

link removed

Dear Mark Jhill,

currently, you have the CONFIGURATION_BUNDLE_NOT_FOUND  error message, which usually occurs when the iink SDK is not able to  load the en_US.conf file (or other languages you are using)

Can you please check the following:

-The en_US.conf file is located into the assets -> conf directory?

-Both the en-US-ak-cur.res and en_US-lk-text.res resources are located into the assets -> en_US directory?

Best regards,

Olivier

link removed

Dear Mark,

Indeed, they are in your project, but are they linked against your project?

Indeed, I insist, this error is that the configuration cannot be loaded properly, so you should  investigate this way.

Best regards,

Olivier

Hi Oliver I’ll pass you to my engineer to explain to explain things to
Hi Oliver, so we managed to integrate but now the issue is with getting an array of numbers when we write one. I’ll attach a screen of you need. The same with with word, if we write a word we get many characters. Can you help please. Thanks mark
Login or Signup to post a comment