Interactive Ink

Capturing text with out predictive or auto suggest

Hi guys my question is is it possible to capture text input for a text to speech without using auto suggest or autocorrect in myscript

Dear Mark,

as explained in your other post, disabling what you call "autocorrect" is not an easy use-case for our technology.

You can give a try to the custom lexicon solution proposed in the other post, and let us know if it answers your use-case?

Best regards,

Olivier

Can you point me in the right direction of this post please

Dear Mark,

I mean your other post "Need someone to tweak...": https://developer-support.myscript.com/support/discussions/topics/16000024894

Best regards,

Olivier

Sorry maybe km not explaining myself correctly. So I just want to know how to stop myscript suggesting many words to me. If I write Mary as an Input I often get something like this : ManyMary for example.

Dear Mark,

we are a bit puzzled, as this is not likely to happen.

How are you getting the result:

-Indeed, if exporting as TEXT (editor.export_(block, MimeType.TEXT, conf);), you are normally returned with only one result.

-If exporting as JIIX (editor.export_(block, MimeType.JIIX, conf);), how do you parse the JIIX? Indeed, each label is normally properly separated in the JIIX string, and such issue is not likely to occur (in that case, can you please attach your JIIX string result).

Please let us know the way you are getting your result.

Best regards,

Olivier

Login or Signup to post a comment