General questions

Answered

Application first open, initialize myscript , App crashed...

Hello everyone,After applying the first installation,Open the app,App crashed,Here is the log:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError,couldn't find "libc++_shared.so",Does anyone know why?

Best Answer

Dear YY,

thank you for contacting us.

Currently, the libc++_shared.so is in the iink.aar we provide for the iink SDK. It is provided for all the 4 architectures we provide (arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, x86 and x86_64). You can extract the iink.aar to confirm.

Are you using one of these architectures? Has the iink.aar been properly added to your project?

Best regards,

Olivier

Ok, I will upgrade myscript sdk to 1.3, and I will give feedback on the results. Thank you very much.

Dear YY,

Can you please try to update to the latest 1.3 version, that was released a couple of days ago?

Let us know if you still reproduce after.

Best regards,

Olivier

Actually,I am going this way:compile 'com.myscript:iink:1.2.2'.

It is worth noting that only the first run will crash, and it is sporadic.So I feel very difficult to understand.

Answer

Dear YY,

thank you for contacting us.

Currently, the libc++_shared.so is in the iink.aar we provide for the iink SDK. It is provided for all the 4 architectures we provide (arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, x86 and x86_64). You can extract the iink.aar to confirm.

Are you using one of these architectures? Has the iink.aar been properly added to your project?

Best regards,

Olivier