Interactive Ink

Answered

How to start own project?

Hello, so after your help I successfully run the example projects. Now I want to implement the iink SDK in my own project. For start I just want a area to write with the pencil and a label where the transformed text is shown. How do I do this. I already read the getstarted documentation but it did not help me how to start my own project. How can I start? I hope you can help me to build my first project ;) Best regards Marc

Best Answer

Dear Marc,

thank you for your question.

Currently, our getStarted is a "basic" sample that quickly shows how to integrate our solution in a custom application.

In your case, I recommend you look for tutorials that show how you can start you first iOS applications. Indeed, using our iink SDK requires a small knowledge of iOS development.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Olivier

1 Comment

Answer

Dear Marc,

thank you for your question.

Currently, our getStarted is a "basic" sample that quickly shows how to integrate our solution in a custom application.

In your case, I recommend you look for tutorials that show how you can start you first iOS applications. Indeed, using our iink SDK requires a small knowledge of iOS development.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Olivier