Interactive Ink

EditorListener - contentChanged not called back in-case of custom recognition enabled.

Hi, 

I have custom recognition enabled for Addresses (town/city) for India. The configuration is as follows. 

Name: address
Type: Text
Configuration-Script:
 AddResource en_US/en_US-ak-cur.res
 AddResource en_US/en_US-lk-text.res
 AddResource custom/address.res
 SetTextListSize 1
 SetWordListSize 5
 SetCharListSize 1

For this configuration, I create the editor and set the ContentPart name using - 

conf.setString("text.configuration.name", "address");

But for the editors enabled with this configuration, the 'contentChanged' event for the EditorListener is not called back.. Can you please let me know, if I need to make any additional changes / inputs.

I would like to Achieve, Automatic conversion as the user writes on the 'Text Editor'. If there is an alternative/better approach, please suggest.. 

Dear Raja K,

thank you for contacting us and your questions.

If I understand well, you are setting the configuration to the editor as follows?: 

Configuration editorConfiguration = editor.getConfiguration();
editorConfiguration.setString("text.configuration.name", "address");

Normally, you should then add later the listener to the editor, as the configuration of the editor shall be set before, which doesn't seem to be the case on your side.

If you set it properly, please provide us with your code, it will help understand.

I would like to Achieve, Automatic conversion as the user writes on the  'Text Editor'. If there is an alternative/better approach, please  suggest.

>>Currently, conversion is done as soon as you start writing. What you you can is "export" the result regularly (e.g. as text), and displays it immediately.

Best regards,

Olivier

Login or Signup to post a comment