General questions

iPhone and Mac support / double tap reset to handwriting / edit text with keyboard

Hi, absolutely love your app so far, it's a pleasure to write with. However until these are considered and worked through it will be hard to replace Evernote, OneNote and the likes: 1. I'm sure I'm not the only one frustrated that the notes I write on Nebo only stays on the iPad Pro, as it's not supported on any other devices. All I need is to be able to view the notes on the iPhone in the same folder structure, with the potential to be able to convert and edit converted text. Sure you can export the converted text as various file types, which is handy in some situations, but a lot of people like to keep the notes in the app and would like to be able to sync them across devices for later viewing. 2. Once I have converted part of the note and then jump out of the note, when I go back into the note I cannot convert the text back to handwriting - it would be nice if we are able to do that. 3. The word choices offered when recognizing the handwriting sometimes doesn't pick up on the actual intended words. It would be nice to be able to edit the text once they are converted, on the keyboard. Hope you would consider these. Much appreciated. Ricky.
1 Comment

Dear Ricky,

Thank you for contacting us. 

We invite you to visit the dedicated support website about our apps for any questions/suggestions about Nebo : https://app-support.myscript.com     

Regards,    

Olivier