Interactive Ink

Answered

MyScriptInteractiveInk-Runtime.modulemap not found

Im getting problem while compiling my project i could not find modulemap file 

<unknown>:0: error: module map file '/XcodeWorkspace/MyProject/Pods/Headers/Public/MyScriptInteractiveInk_Runtime/MyScriptInteractiveInk-Runtime.modulemap' not found

<unknown>:0: error: underlying Objective-C module 'MyScriptInteractiveInk_Runtime' not found

Best Answer

Dear Shashank,

Currently, MyScript iink SDK contains static libraries, and these  libraries cannot work with `use_frameworks`, because this option tells CocoaPods that you want to use Frameworks instead of Static Libraries.

If you do specify `use_frameworks` static libraries won't work, which means that, unfortunately, MyScript iink SDK won't work either.

Since CocoaPods 1.5.0, however, when you do not specify `use_frameworks` static libraries are supported.

Best regards,

Olivier

Answer

Dear Shashank,

Currently, MyScript iink SDK contains static libraries, and these  libraries cannot work with `use_frameworks`, because this option tells CocoaPods that you want to use Frameworks instead of Static Libraries.

If you do specify `use_frameworks` static libraries won't work, which means that, unfortunately, MyScript iink SDK won't work either.

Since CocoaPods 1.5.0, however, when you do not specify `use_frameworks` static libraries are supported.

Best regards,

Olivier

hello Olivier.

i have to use 'use_frameworks' beacause i was use some other pods they requires to use framework

did u have any solution to use both in same project 

thanks,

shashank

Dear Shashank,

as stated in other topics, you shall not use the use_frameworks with the iink SDK. Otherwise, you will get this error.

Best regards,

Olivier

1 person likes this

Hello Oliver ,

1. first i delete the  Derived Data of your project and clean project as per your reference : https://iosdevcenters.blogspot.com/2015/12/how-to-delete-derived-data-and-clean.html and rebuild the same

2. after this im getting same error as i mention in previous description

'iink/graphics/IINKICanvas.h' file not found in 

Pods/Target Support Files/MyScriptInteractiveInk-Runtime/MyScriptInteractiveInk-Runtime-umbrella.h

3. important i have to use use_frameworks! in my project

will you help me in this 

Thanks,

Shashank

Dear Shashank,

this is likely to be a problem when calling pod install.

You can refer to the following topic: https://developer-support.myscript.com/support/discussions/topics/16000023775

Best regards,

Olivier

1 person likes this

Hello Oliver ,

above issue was solve as ur referance now My project have to use use_frameworks! so im using it,

now im gettig below error 

iink/graphics/IINKICanvas.h' file not found  in File MyScriptInteractiveInk-UIReferenceImplementation-umbrella.h

will you help me in this 

Thanks,

Shashank

Dear Shashank,

thank you for contacting us and your question.

Similar behavior was raised in the following topic: https://developer-support.myscript.com/support/discussions/topics/16000025154

Let us know if this doesn't help.

Best regards,

Olivier

1 person likes this