Software Development Kit

Answered

how to switch language in Android SDK

I know the method to change chinese in Windows,but I don't know which files should I modify to change language in android

I need to run the "batch-mode-sample" rightly, which file should I modify?

total catalogue:

java catalogue

samples catalogue:

Best Answer

Dear liu yongjie,

Thank you for your request. In order to change the language to zh_CN, you should proceed as follows:

Step 1: in the batch mode sample, change default language from en_US to zh_CN:

In the file iink_sdk-additional-examples-android\java\samples\batch-mode\src\main\java\com\myscript\iink\samples\batchmode\MainActivity.java modify the language variable to

private static final String language = "zh_CN";

Step 2 :

In folder iink_sdk-additional-examples-android\java\samples\batch-mode\src\main\assets\conf\pointerEvents\text, create a folder named zh_CN. Copy your input file pointerEvents.json (the one containing your chinese ink strokes)

Step 3: Download (from dev portal)  and copy the chinese assets in the common folder:

Step 4:

Clean up your project,, then build and run it.

Best regards,

Gwenaëlle

Answer

Dear liu yongjie,

Thank you for your request. In order to change the language to zh_CN, you should proceed as follows:

Step 1: in the batch mode sample, change default language from en_US to zh_CN:

In the file iink_sdk-additional-examples-android\java\samples\batch-mode\src\main\java\com\myscript\iink\samples\batchmode\MainActivity.java modify the language variable to

private static final String language = "zh_CN";

Step 2 :

In folder iink_sdk-additional-examples-android\java\samples\batch-mode\src\main\assets\conf\pointerEvents\text, create a folder named zh_CN. Copy your input file pointerEvents.json (the one containing your chinese ink strokes)

Step 3: Download (from dev portal)  and copy the chinese assets in the common folder:

Step 4:

Clean up your project,, then build and run it.

Best regards,

Gwenaëlle

1 person likes this

thank you for you  explanation,I have solved the problem 2 days ago,Thank you all the same.