iink SDK on Device

Answered

SwiftUI Representable Struct Seems to but certificate is invalid

I created a new SwiftUI project built a UIViewRepresentable Struct to use the EditorViewController and it looks like it might work but the certificate is invalid. I created a new app in the atk website and copied the content to MyCertificate file.

On the console at atk.myscript .com I find the following text "Mismatch between certificate and application: Sumfam.SwiftHandwritting != SumFam.SwiftHandwritting"

What are the steps I need to fix this? This app is just a test for something else I want to do.

Best Answer
I created a new certificate without period or spaces and renamed the application bundle. Compiled and I am to the next step. It currently won’t take inputs but I will look at this later. Thanks for your help.

Dear James,

thank you for contacting us.

I am currently a bit puzzled, as this is the first time such behavior is raised. How did you proceed?:

-Did you create the application first

-Login to your dashboard, create app and name the certificate to the "bundle identifier" of your app?

-Then add the certificate to your app and compile it?

Or you proceeded another way? If so, how did you proceed?

Also, can you confirm you did not put a space in the identifier of the certificate or in the "bundle identifier" of your application? This could be an explanation.

Meanwhile, can you please try to create a new certificate in your dashboard (ensure the naming is exactly the same than the bundle identifier -no space...-), add the certificate in your application and re-build it?

If this doesn't work, can you please provide us with your application, so that we can investigate further?

Best regards,

Olivier

I created the App first then logged-in to the dashboard created the app there, downloaded the certificate it created for iOS. I took the MyCertificate.c and .h file from the example and imported them to the project. Pasted the contents of my app specific certificate into the original then complied.

There are no spaces in the Bundle Identifier or in the certificate identifier. There is a period “.”.

The app name and identifier is Sumfam.SwiftHandwritting

Dear James,

can you please try to re-create from scratch a new certificate in your dashboard?

If this doesn't help, if possible, your application would be of help, so that we can investigate.

Best regards,

Olivier

Answer
I created a new certificate without period or spaces and renamed the application bundle. Compiled and I am to the next step. It currently won’t take inputs but I will look at this later. Thanks for your help.

Dear James,

thank you for the update.

Feel free to contact us if you have any question.

Best regards,

Olivier